I am not a master chef. But I do enjoy good food! My favorite thing to cook is cake because it is so much easier than cooking a whole meal. So I thought I would share my recipe for the world’s best brownies! My boyfriend and I, love to snack on sweet stuff. We have baked and bought a lot of cake and I haven’t tasted a brownie as yummy like this.
100 g butter
300 g sugar
150 g flour
4 tablespoons cocoa
1½ tsp vanilla sugar
1 pinch salt
100 g of hazelnuts (optional)
1. Fist step. Melt the butter and let it cool. Chop the hazelnuts coarsely (optional).
2. Stir eggs and sugar together in a bowl or mixer. Stir together flour, cocoa, vanilla sugar and salt together in another bowl.
3. Sift the dry mixture into the egg and sugar mixture. Pour the melted butter and stir well into the mixture.
Grease a baking dish and sprinkle the breadcrumbs in. Spread the brownie dough in the baking dish (The dough does not have to reach all the sides, it will spread itself when it is baked) . Sprinkle chopped hazelnuts over the (optional).
4. Bake Brownie at 350°F for about 30 minutes. Beware that it does not get too much! It’s done when you use a skewer in the cake and still has a little batter clinging to it.
5. Let the cake cool completely in the tin before cutting it. If you want it a little warm you can eat it before it is completely cool down, but beware that it can be hard to pull it from the baking dish.
I hope you will this recipe like I do! Leave a comment and tell me what you think, if there any changes that could be done ❤️